Saturday, October 28, 2006

no more boy

Well that's torn it. Have really done it now. Dumped the boy :-(

He just sat there and took it. I told him I wanted to be a proper couple who talked about an "us" and not 2 "I'"s and he never said anything. Never said my interpretations of his intentions were wrong or that actually he did love me. nothing.

Now here I am off to California tomorrow and can't stop bawling my eyes out. Not Good. Client will not appreciate a sobbing wreck training them all week. Must get it together and stop having stupid female thoughts like: am I un-lovable? will I ever be able to find someone who can stand to be with me long enough to be a proper couple? how will I cope without him?

hate feeling like this and know it will take a bloody long time to start feeling better. bloody hindsight...