Friday, November 17, 2006

eek

so am seeing the boy tonite - first time since The Split. V scared. Obviously have made all the necessary arrangements - fake tan, half-starved myself (this bit was easy seeing as I've had a permanent stomach ache since we finished!), new jewelry, french polish (he once said he liked it...) clothes, make-up and perfume sorted...just have to actually get there now. ...

Have been enjoying not seeing him and not talking about "us" but am quite worried that after I'm done tonite I'll be left feeling sad and back to how I was 3 weeks ago - wandering around the apartment unable to stop crying and feeling hugely empty....

But everyone keeps telling me I have to see him and we have to talk blah blah etc Personally I like the way my head looks when it is buried in sand.....

1 Comments:

At 17 November, 2006 19:13, Blogger NewbieMum said...

hahaha!!! no silly - this kind of french:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manicure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home